The Club uses an on-line system to book courts. This system is part of the Clubspark on-line tool that is also used to manage membership administration and communication with our members.
To book a court the following conditions apply:
- A club member must have a valid subscription.
- A club member must be registered with an ALTC Clubspark account to use the on-line court booking tool.
- Club members can book a court up to 7 days in advance.
- Mini and junior members (under the age of 14 years) must be supervised at the Club by an adult.
- The person booking the court is responsible for paying the correct hire charge (indoor only), which is dependent on each player's membership category. Please click the button below for Court Hire Charges and Visitor Fees. The Court Hire Charges are also displayed in the Indoor Courts facility.
- Footwear - No muddy footwear allowed on courts. Please wear separate shoes on arrival to indoor centre.
- Food and drink – No food or fizzy drinks are allowed inside the indoor centre.
- Changing facilities – no changing facilities are available but a portaloo is on site.
- Health and safety – as construction of the clubhouse and landscaping are still ongoing, please do not go beyond the fenced areas.
- Parking – please be considerate when parking your vehicles. Only park within the Tennis car park.
- Access to the club via the cyclepath to/from Andover is not directly accessible due to the on-going construction. However, access is available via the footpath adjacent to the A303 around Era Screens.
How to book a court
Links to book a court can be found by clicking the BOOK A COURT button on the Home Page of this website or by clicking the button below.
- Log-in to Clubspark using your log-in and password (previously used for your renewal of membership).
- If you have forgotten your password, please click FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD. Alternatively, if you have not registered with Clubspark before, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and an "invite" to join will be sent to you.
- Court availability will be shown for 7 days in advance.
- Click the day and time required and follow the instructions to complete the booking.
- Once booked, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Details of how to make payment and how to access the courts will also be given.
- If you have any difficulties, bookings can still be made via Tina by emailing email@example.com
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT TINA ON INFO@ALTC.NET OR CALL 07831 527523.
Booking a court remotely
Clubspark provide an app called ‘Booker’ to enable all Club members to book courts anytime/anywhere.
Download the free app on your IOS or Android device by searching for ‘ClubSpark Booker’ on your app store. Also, please click to view detailed instructions on how to use the app.
If you have any problems, please contact Tina on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07831 527523.
How to access the courts
Controlled access gates are used for current members to access the courts, by inputting a 4-digit PIN code at the time of booking a court. The code is entered into a keypad located at the entrance gates to the courts.
- The unique PIN code and Instructions on how to access the courts will be given on the booking confirmation email that is sent to you once the booking is complete.
- Note – a court booking must be made for the PIN code to activate the doors to open.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE COURTS PLEASE CONTACT MARGARET ON 07951009329
Indoor court charges and visitor fees
- Information on how to pay for the indoor court hire and visitor fees will be confirmed on the confirmation email which is automatically sent once a court is booked.
- Please click the button below to view the Court Hire Charges and Visitor fees. A copy is also displayed inside the Indoor Court facility.
Cancellation of a court booking
- To cancel your booking, view "My bookings" on your Clubspark account and follow the instructions.
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of the court booking to avoid hire charge.
- If you have any difficulty cancelling a court, please contact Tina on 07831 527523.
If you have any questions or problems, please call Tina on 07831 527523 or e-mail email@example.com.