How to become a member and Court Hire Charges
The Club has a thriving adult and junior membership which also includes a mini junior club category for the Under 10 year olds.
Players of all ages and standards are welcome. Visits to the Club are welcome to view the brand new facility.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Free use of the 3 outdoor courts (Lighting fee applies in the Winter months).
- Use of the 2 indoor courts (court and lighting fee apply).
- Clubhouse with viewing areas to both indoor and outdoor courts; changing facilities, a kitchen and a social area to relax and meet fellow members.
- Free WiFi.
- Meet and compete against other players.
- Adult Members Club Nights (April to October - Wednesday and Friday evenings. November to April - Friday evenings. Minimal charge for lighting applies during the Winter months).
- Member's 'ladder'
- Coaching sessions for all ages and abilities (coaching fees apply). For more details, view the coaching page or view jgtennis, the Club's coaching provider.
- On-line court bookings.
- Membership renewal on-line.
- Entry into ALTC Club Championships (entry fee applies).
- Entry into friendly Club competitions (entry fee applies).
- Become a team player in one of the Club's many teams in various local leagues.
- Become a member of British Tennis.
- Enter the Club’s ballot for Wimbledon tickets (from 9 years old and above). (Conditions apply).
We offer a range of membership categories that fits all ages:
- Membership categories
Please click the button below to view the current membership categories and prices. The prices are for a full year’s membership, from the start of April to the end of the following March. You can join part way through the membership year and pay a reduced membership amount just for the remainder of that membership year.
- Joining fees
There is a standard £30 joining fee for new Adult members - this is payable in full when becoming a member. There is no joining fee for new Mini Junior and Junior members.
- Payment options
ALTC offer the following payment options:
- Full or monthly payments via GoCardless (5% surcharge for monthly payments)
- Full payment by cheque
Payment can be made in full for one year's membership or by 12 equal monthly payments (6 months for juniors and mini juniors).
Enrolment and payment can be made on-line using Clubspark - an on-line venue management tool (Clubspark Terms & Conditions for Membership). Further details will be given on application.
Court Hire Charges
Depending on the membership category selected, there are additional charges for court hire and floodlights. Please click the button below to view the hire charges.
Winter Indoor Court Booking information and Friday Club Nights (from October 2017 to April 2018)
For information on the Winter Indoor Court Booking system plus Friday Club Nights, please click the button below.